Sunday, November 23, 2014

Week 3

As my mom always says, “This is where the rubber meets the road”. Next week is where I will attempt to pick my first lock. Thanksgiving break will be extremely boring for me and this will be the perfect time for me to slip out and attempt to pick my back door lock. I have not purchased my lock pick set but I have a couple places in mind that might have a set. Gilbert's Hardware and the Ace by my house and the local locksmith shop.

I was walking with a friend of mine to lunch and he mentioned a bump key. I was very perplexed to what a bump key was? I Googled it and it is a fake key that you can put into most locks and with minimal pressure turn the key in the lock, and then tap the end of the key and the key will strike all of the pins inside the tumbler and the lock will open. So I might attempt to make one of those as well.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite the idea, just be careful of what you attempt to pick. Rock on, man.

    ReplyDelete