Sunday, January 25, 2015

Blog post 6

My mom came up with a good idea of figuring out what really needs to go on my pamphlet about concussions by possibly participating in a SurveyMonkey survey. I would send out a list of questions and possibly have a yes or no box or a choice of options box at the bottom of the survey. I haven’t dived extremely deep into how the program works but I will research further on Friday. My audience for this survey would be athletes, coaches and parents.


My questions for the survey would be:


  • What is a concussion?
  • How long do concussions last?
  • What are the symptoms of a concussion?
  • Do mouth guards and other concussion prevention aids work?
  • If a coach or physician suspects a concussion should the parents take the player to the hospital?
  • Can athletes practice or play if they have a concussion?


I wouldn’t make the survey any longer than twelve easy questions, because people get really bored answering questions online. Again I have no idea how it would work but that is going to be something that I will research along with the pros and cons of wearing mouth guards and other concussion prevention aids and why some helmets are more expensive than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment